Last Updated March 2018
|Basic information on Data Protection|
|Responsible||A.R. Suisse Financial Gmbh|
|Objective||Allow the Responsible to provide its own services|
|Legitimization||Consent by the user|
|Target users||Individuals, companies, administration and public organisms appointed to fulfil the obligations falling under direct responsibility of AR Suisse FInancial Gmbh.|
|Rights||Access, withdraw, suppress user’s own data as well as other rights specified here below.|
|Further information||Please consult the following text on Data Protection.|
This website is operated by AR Suisse Financial Gmbh (“AR Suisse”, “we” or “us”), a company regulated under Swiss Law.
Data treatment owner
AR Suisse Financial Gmbh is the owner of Data Treatment as specified in Article 10 of EU Directive no. 95/46/CE, in Directive 2002/58/CE, and in its update through Directive 2009/136/CE. AR Suisse FInancial Gmbh, is a Limited Company made of … partners, Share Capital Euro ….i.v., Registered at the …….Chamber of Commerce with registration no. , TAX code…..and with legal seat in: Wiesenstrasse 8 – 8040 Zurich, Switzerland.
AR Suisse is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it. Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about you. AR Suisse may also collect personal data in the course of providing professional services (see below for further details).
The type of information we collect from users
- You do not need to register your personal information in order to use this website. We collect only such personal data as is provided voluntarily by visitors to our website. For example, you may provide information such as your name, title, work address and email address in order to register for certain services or to send or receive email to/from us through the site.
Uses of collected information
- We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about AR Suisse we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
- We may share personal data that you submit to us via this website to other member firms in the AR Suisse network of firms or to suppliers or subcontractors working on our behalf (including transfers across geographical borders worldwide) in accordance with our data protection obligations.
- We do not disclose your personal data to third parties (excluding those identified above) except as required and permitted by applicable law.
- We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use. We may add your personal data to our CRM (Contact Relationship Management) database which we use to develop our relationship with current and prospective contacts.
Data security and storage
- AR Suisse has appropriate technical and organisational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
- Additionally, we aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
Access to collected information
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data that we keep about you, and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to unsubscribe from AR Suisse Contact form, we will provide instructions on the appropriate web page or communication, or you may contact us by email at email@example.com
Provision of professional services
- AR Suisse will also often receive personal information in the course of providing professional services – ordinarily when we provide services to private individuals, employers, businesses with personal customers, and public sector clients with constituents. Our engagement letter and terms of business govern our relationship with clients, including what we may do with personal data that is provided to us. AR Suisse provides many different types of services and its role may not always be visible to the individuals who are data subjects.
- Accordingly, if you have a privacy query or concern you should first contact your employer or the relevant organisation with whom you have a relationship (e.g. your bank). They will be in the best position to advise you.
- More generally, AR Suisse complies with its obligations according to the regulations stated in Artícle 10 of EU Directive no. 95/46/CE, Directive 2002/58/CE, and its update through Directive 2009/136/CE on cookies.
Changes to this policy
- AR Suisse keeps this Privacy Statement under regular review and may modify or amend it from time to time at our discretion. If we make changes, we will record the date of amendment or modification in the Privacy Statement. The revised Privacy Statement will apply to you and your information from that date. We would encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to check if there are any changes in how we are treating your personal data. This Privacy Statement was last updated in March 2018.
- If you have questions, comments or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated March 2018
- Automatic collection of personal information
1.1 IP addresses
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet. It allows computers and servers to recognise and communicate with one another. IP addresses from which visitors appear to originate may be recorded for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in aggregate form to conduct website trend and performance analysis.
Cookies may be placed on your computer or internet-enabled device whenever you visit us online. This allows the site to remember your computer or device and serves a number of purposes.
On some of our web sites, a notification banner will appear requiring your consent to collect cookies. If you do not provide consent, your computer or internet-enabled device will not be tracked for marketing-related activities. A secondary type of cookie referred to as “user-input” cookies may still be required for necessary functionality. Such cookies will not be blocked through the use of this notification banner. Your selection will be saved in a cookie and is valid for a period of 90 days. If you wish to revoke your selection, you may do so by clearing your browser’s cookies.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies via your browser’s settings (often found in your browser’s Tools or Preferences menu). You may also delete cookies from your device at any time. However, please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some of our web sites’ features.
Further information about managing cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Below is a list of the types of cookies used on our web sites:
|Purpose||Description||Type & Expiry|
(i.e. User’s Browser)
|Our website is built using common internet platforms. These have built-in cookies which help compatibility issues (e.g. to identify your browser type) and improve performance (e.g. quicker loading of content).||Session
Deleted upon closing the browser
|Site Preferences||Our cookies may also remember your site preferences (e.g. language) or seek to enhance your experience (e.g. by personalising a greeting or content). This will apply to areas where you have registered specifically for access or create an account.||Session
Deleted upon closing the browser
|Analytical||We use several third party analytics tools to help us understand how site visitors use our website. This allows us to improve the quality and content on our website for our visitors. The aggregated statistical data cover items such as total visits or page views, and referrers to our web sites. For further details on our use of Google Analytics, see below.||Persistent
Deleted automatically after 2 years if you no longer visit AR Suisse website
|Site visitor feedback||We use a third party survey tool to invite a percentage of visitors to provide their feedback. Cookies are used to prevent visitors from being invited multiple times.The first cookie (1) is set if the visitor is not invited to participate in the survey, and is used to ensure visitors are not invited after their first page view.The second cookie (2) is set if the visitor is invited to participate in the survey, and is used to ensure the visitor is not invited again to participate for a period of 90 days.||1 Session
Deleted upon closing the browser
Deleted automatically after 90 days or presenting survey invite.
Other third party tools and widgets may be used on our individual web pages to provide additional functionality. Use of these tools or widgets may place a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use, and ensure your interaction is displayed on our webpages properly.
Cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or otherwise identify you personally. In our analytical reports, we may obtain other identifiers including IP addresses, but this is for the purpose of identifying the number of unique visitors to our web sites and geographic origin of visitor trends, and not to identify individual visitors.
BY NAVIGATING ON OUR WEB SITES OR ENTERING YOUR LOGIN DETAILS TO ACCESS AREAS RESERVED FOR REGISTERED USERS, YOU AGREE THAT WE CAN PLACE THESE COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER OR INTERNET ENABLED DEVICE.
1.1.2 Google Analytics
AR Suisse uses Google Analytics. More information about how Google Analytics is used by AR Suisse can be found here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
1.1.3 Web beacons
A web beacon is a small image file on a web page that can be used to collect certain information from your computer, such as an IP address, the time the content was viewed, a browser type, and the existence of cookies previously set by the same server. AR Suisse only uses web beacons in accordance with applicable laws.
AR Suisse or its service providers may use web beacons to track the effectiveness of third party web sites that provide us with recruiting or marketing services or to gather aggregate visitor statistics and manage cookies.
You have the option to render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address but cookie information will not be recorded.
1.1.4 Location-based tools
AR Suisse may collect and use the geographical location of your computer or mobile device. This location data is collected for the purpose of providing you with information regarding services which we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location, and to improve our location-based products and services.
Questions or comments about AR Suisse cookies activities can be addressed to email@example.com